Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Berlins first Christmas



Christmas Eve
Our little bundle of joy had her first Christmas. Now if you did not know, Christmas is a big thing in my family. We do Xmas eve with my Parents, my Brother his family, and usually my Oma, Uncle and little brother, are there too. And if we are really lucky my Sister and her family come from Co. However this year was small. We still had a wonderful time. The kids stuffed themselves on cheese, deviled eggs and shrimp. And Cory got to try his first oyster.

this is for me! Thank you Santa! 
On Christmas morning Berlin and I woke up Grandpa, and Nanny, then saw what Santa got her. She was so cute. She looked at the toys on the mantle, and you could see she was thinking "Are those for me?" She ran to them, and started playing right a way! Its so cool seeing how she is growing up! 

Nanny what is it? 
 Later we opened gifts from my Parents and my Lil Bro. There was a big gold wrapped box and Berlin wanted to see what was in that one the most! So when it was Nanny's turn, Berlin helped.

Then later my Moms side of the family came over. We are 2 great grandkids, 7 grandkids, and 5 kids, and 2 grandparents, as well as spouses and boyfriends! OMG! We are a lot of people. So a small gathering of the family is never less than 20! Berlin got her first piece of jewelry. My Nana and Baumpa got her the sweetest little pearl bracelet! And it just so happens that I got one the night before! So we match!

All and all, I think Berlin has a wonderful time! And I know everyone had a wonderful time seeing and playing with her.
I love dollys! 



Grandpa, can I eat the candy cane?

I love my mommy

I love my daddy too! 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment