Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My body is mine again!

Yes, my body is mine again. It looks a little diffident, but I don't have to come running when Berlin is crying in the middle of the night, cause she does not wake up. Who would have guessed that not nursing her to bed would make her sleep through the night. Don't get me wrong, I loved nursing. Bed time was one on my favorite times of the day. It was just the two of us, in a dark room with a book and a pink giraffe.

A few days before Berlin was 16 months, I realized my body had not been my own in over two years! I was ready to have it back! I was so happy that it seamed that Berlin was really ready to let it go too. The first two days were a little heart breaking for me, cause she signed that she wanted to nurse, and I had to say no, and give her milk.

She is now almost 17 months old, asking for
meme = milk,
nano = bananna
babe = blue berries, or veggies (frozen)
Aaaapple = apple
eese =cheese

She tells up she is hungry by making a clicking sound with her tongue, kind of like a squirrel.
She also says
Mama- me
Dada- dad
Nanny- my mom
Dada- grandpa
Nenny- aunt janin
Mama- grandma patty
Nanna- my nanna
Mama- my baumpa
Woof- doog
titty- kitty

And there are some more, I just cant think of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment