Wednesday, October 13, 2010

She's still our Jumping Bean!

When I was pregnant with Berlin, the second time we went to the Dr. we got to see Berlin, and she was jumping! She was about 2in long and she was jumping about 2in. I was laughing so hard that we could not see her! I had to turn my head so Benji could see out little Jumping Bean!

Now, she still loves to jump. As soon as she gets in her Nannies arms She starts jumping. She will do this for more than 5 minutes. The other day when she was trying to walk, she jumped with both feet off the ground and fell flat on her butt with a smile from ear to ear! She is such a little dare devil! Just like both her parents.

In this video, I thought I was going to get her walking, instead she jumped for me! Once again, Benji and I were laughing at our little jumping bean!

1 comment: