Friday, November 5, 2010

its been a long time!

I've been having computer problems. But its all better now!

Berlin is now 10 months old, clapping, standing, singing and walking! She also has two teeth that have cut through, and at least one that will come in any day now. She had her first Halloween, and still does not sleep through the night!
I am working on a video of her walking. It makes the cutest little sound, and now when you say 'yay' she claps. I am working on her blowing kisses. When she does it melts my heart.
For Halloween we were a family of clowns. Nanny made Berlins costume, and I (with some help) put our costumes together. We met at Nanny and Grandpas house, got lil B dresses, then went to Uncle Curt and Aunt Amy's house for dinner and some trickier treating. All and all it was a wonderful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment