Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thanksgiving... early!

Our family has so many 'his, hers and ours' that about 10 years ago we started doing Thanksgiving early. I remember the last year we did it on the real Holiday, my Aunt, Uncle and their kids had to eat three meals. So we started doing it early. Which now that I'm married and have a my husbands family too, it works out really well for me!
So it was Berlins first Thanksgiving. She was a perfect angle! I was just a little bit worried because the day before, I had a girlfriend come by and Berlin freaked out! And this girlfriend was at the hospital a few days after Berlin was born, and comes by at least once a month. Any way, when we got there (30 mins late), walked in the door and heard her Grandpas voice! Berlin smiled and did not stop playing, jumping and making everyone laugh till about 530, an hour before her bedtime! She has a little turkey, yams, gravy and mashed potato's, and a lot of green beans! Then she had some apples from the inside of an apple pie and she loves her whipped cream!

1 down, 2 more to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment