Saturday, December 18, 2010

LA Zoo

On Mothers day, Benji got me a pass for the L.A. Zoo. I love it! And I love taking Berlin there. Now our pass is good for me and Benji, or one of us and another adult, and kids under three get in for free.

On Tuesday Aunt Janin and I took Berlin. This was the first time she really saw the animals! It was so cool to see her reactions. We first went to the babies. In January the Komodo Dragons had 22 eggs that hatches. There are only five baby Dragons at our Zoo, and one was at the glass, like a puppy at a pet store. Berlin wanted it so badly!


It was also members only preview to see the elephants! I was so happy, cause these pachyderm are my very most animal! They have such a beautiful new home

Then we saw Berlins favorite animal! The Giraffe. There are four our Zoo. It looks like a Mommy, Daddy and two kids. 



 Our day was a little short, but wonderful just the same. Next time I will get pictures of my little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment