Thursday, December 16, 2010

so very much has happened!

Since I last blogged, so very much has happened! 
Berlin has grown so much! She is walking like a pro! My Parents and I tried to take Berlin and two of her cousins to see Santa. This was as close as we got that time! One of the kids was not into it, and that made another not happy and two were crying then my girl started too! O well! 



Then Grandma, Aunt Amy and cousin Felix came to town. How very much fun that was! They stayed with us for the weekend. Berlin was fallowing 16 month old Felix around the house, chatting at one another and just having a ball

The fallowing weekend was the Winter Fair at Highland Hall. I made some plans, and met an old friend and his boys, 3years old and 16 months. When we sat down for lunch, Berlin spotted a little girl in a white dress and white fairy wings, the funny thing is, I knew her and her parents another lifetime ago! She looked at my mom and said 'you can take a picture if you want to.' So my mom took the shot. 



After the fairy meeting, Berlin say a large dried leaf and needed to rip it up! So Daddy sat with her 



(Victor and his boys)


Then Mom had a birthday, and got a food saver( so cool) and two sing-a-ma-jigs. And could not be happier!

And now you are up to date with my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment