Thursday, March 24, 2011

swinging into spring

Berlin and I have been walking to the park for a few weeks. We start and end the park with the the swing! Since the sun has been out (notice I say has been), I have been looking at swings for the house. Yesterday I had to go to target and the swing was on sale!!! Yeppy! I got it!
We came home and Benji hung it right away. Berlin was pointing to it and trying to say 'swing' for the whole time. I had to take her up to Aunt Janine's house. When we came out Benji was hanging from the ropes. Berlin ran to daddy, and started pointing to the swing. She did not want to come out. And all through out dinner she was trying to say swing, pointing to the door and crying.

I think its good to say Mommy got a good toy! Now if only it would stop raining!



No comments:

Post a Comment