Saturday, March 5, 2011

Vintage Stroller

I am normally not one for used baby things, unless I know who they came from. Its just rubs me the wrong way, kind of like a used engagement ring (non heirloom that is). However I've been looking for a stroller that could be both forward and rear facing and was not $1000. Then Thursday I heard about a consignment sale in Burbank. It is all baby/ kids stuff. I thought I would try my luck. Berlin and I picked my Mom up and off we went. I kind of wish we were able to be there when the doors opened at 9am. But Im not a morning person.

The name of the place is La Kids Consignment. It is all gently- used kids items. The thing was HUGE! By the time we got there there were almost no pack-n-plays, when I saw it on the news there were rows of them. Most of the strollers were gone too. I was kind of bummed. We looked at the clothes, that were amazingly organised, and all in good condition. And don't get me started about the toys and books. There were so many, it was a little bit over whelming.

I got a few outfits, only costing $8.00. Then on our way to check out, there it was! Our 'new' stroller! I have no idea how old it it, and I don't care! I'm going to call it vintage! We put Berlin in it, after careful investigating! And she LOVES it! She had a smile from ear to ear as soon as we put her in.


This morning we all went to the park. While she was in the swing she started to fall asleep. I asked her if she was sleepy and wanted to take a nap. She nodded her head and home we went. By the time we were half a block away from the pars, she was out!
Here are a few pictures of our walk home.




I could not be a happier Mommy!  I can now go on a walk with her and we can chat and flirt again!

And I forgot to say it turns into a pram! This thing ROCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment