Sunday, September 26, 2010

Abbot Kinney Festival

I have been going to the Abbot Kinney Festival for the last 4 years, and I have to say, this year was the best! The weather was a little warm, and I now look like a lobster, but the vendors and vibe were the best yet. There was a bunch of 'food trucks.' However you could not get to them cause the lines were so long. I got to see a bunch of old friends, and even some new ones. A few of them even had booths there. And I'd like to plug them!

First is Opal Moon Designs 
Benji worked with Kerrie on a movie two years ago. We bumped into her not long after the movie wrapped. And I've been fallowing her on her website here. I love her clothes, but have been drooling over this belt she makes. You can buy and her designs here.  For a little pre view, here is the belt and a picture from the Festival.



JD is one of the spiciest men I know! And makes the ONLY hot sauce I like! And its HOT! When I was pregnant I would put it on some gluten free chicken strips and make myself some hot wings! Yum! He makes some of the most flavorful hot sauces around. I would say go to his website and get yourself some!  Just an fyi, Benji eats the Chipotle Garlic Sauce almost every morning! 





No comments:

Post a Comment