Saturday, September 11, 2010

Cupcake!!!

If you have not read my blog before you may not know that I keep a gluten free diet for the last three and a years. So I missed out on the Cupcake craze. I have never been the baking type, however I watched my Mom for years, and when I can, I veg in front of "Cupcake Wars" on Food Network.
For Benjamins birthday party I found a gluten and corn free cake mix, and make an amazing cake. It was a huge hit! Tomorrow night I am taking the baby to Nanny and Grandpas house, so I decided I would make dessert. I picked up one of these cake mixes and thought to myself; 'If I make a cake then Benji does not get any... so lets make cupcakes!' I made the lil cakes as I was making dinner, and after my amazing husband cleaned the kitchen I made frosting! Yum yum! So needless to say I am in sugar heaven right now! I had one of them and I am now soooo happy! I just have to say a HUGE thank you to 123 GLUTEN FREE! I am totally in love with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment