Wednesday, September 8, 2010

'As of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.'


Last night was no fun putting Berlin to sleep. She sometimes puts herself to sleep while 'singing.' Well someone has to bounce her. So that was me for a good hour and a half, at least. Then she would not sleep alone, or next to me. So we slept on the couch last night. She was on my chest, and I was melting! I do love it when she does that. We slept well, then 7am came around and she hit me in the face a few times to wake me up. I did the usual thing, changed her dipper, put her in her crib for some play time and went back to sleep. Benji then got up with her when she was done being on her own. They played and had a grand time. Around 9am she must have been wondering where I was, so she crawled into the hall way looked in the bathroom, saw that I was not there then crawled to my closed bedroom door. Stood up, and slapped the door a few times! As if to say "Mom! You are the only one not up! Get up Mom!" She puts a smile on my face all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment