Friday, September 24, 2010

Mr. Kate jewelry

I went to school with this lady. We never really talked. She is a very talented jewelry designer, decorator, blogger, artist and actress, (you may have seen her in Entourage, and you can see all of the above on her website). And she does not know it, but she played a huge part of inspiring me starting my blog. 

Kate has a line of jewelry that I LOVE! You can find her here.
This is one of my very favorite pieces she has! 
















 She has an amazing since of fashion, and always has. Her Blogs are a fun quick read, and I totally encourage you to fallow her posts, and buy LOTS of MrKate jewelry. And as soon as I buy a piece I will post a picture and let you know how wonderful it is! 

Here are a few of more of my favorites

This is kind of a make your own. You can mix and match the colors.

bark. knuckle ring. antiqued gold and silver

No comments:

Post a Comment