Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'd rather be blue, thinking of you...

It seams that the 'Baby Blues' are out to get me again. 
You wanna talk about a whole bunch of no fun. Well this is. It was bad the other day, and to 'try' to cheer me up Benji kicked me and Berlin out of the house for a walk. I  walked north. About two miles north. I walked by the Whole Foods, Starbucks, some salons, and finnaly it was getting cold and there was Wallpaper City. I called Benji to come and get us, and dreamed about what I want our house to look like. Then today a very good friend and I went to Ikea. One of my fav places in the world. Since I have never lived on my own, or decorated my house from beginning to end, I love to dream, and being broken hearted when I see the price tags. But we do have a change jar filling with change that will be turned into a new dinning table! I cant wait!

by the way... sorry about not blogging as much as I would like. My laptop died on me... another one bites the dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment