Monday, September 6, 2010

universal city walk

I have been feeling a little blue the last few days, so I told Benji we need to do something fun. Today we got in the car and went to Universal City Walk. Now I have not been there in a few years. Somewhere around three years I think. Let me tell you how disappointing it was. It used to be fun shops. Like joke places. There was a magic store, a black light store... now it is all overly priced chained food places, and stores like Abercrombie and Fitck, and Guess. I mean come on!! If I wanted to go to these stores I would go to my mall.
We did have a wonderful time as a family. Berlin was in a great mood the whole time, and we took turners holding her and pushing the stroller.
Ok well she just woke up. so Good night I guess this is the end of this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment