Friday, August 20, 2010

Berlin Chatting to...

While I was making dinner tonight Benji was keeping an eye on Berlin. In the blink of an eye she crawled into the hall way, and looked up. She looked at the photo of Benjis mom, and started cooing. She did this for quite a while. She propped herself up on the wall, to get a closer look, stood and was chatting even louder. This went on for a while. It was like they were talking. Berlin was pausing so Grandma Myrna could answer her. The whole thing brought tears to my eyes. I think she is an old soul, just like her mommy.

Today we went to Sears to have another family picture done. It was a lot of fun. We got some great shots.I will post them in 2 weeks when we get them. But I cant wait to show you all the heart breaker next week. As I am writing this, it all works together. Myrna must have been with us all day.

2 comments:

  1. this is so beautiful. i have so much more in my heart, but can't put into words. just so beautiful. i miss my granny. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a photo of Alex's Grandmother (who helped raise Alex) in the hallway. Every time I go by there holding Armand he starts dancing and reaching out her hands towards her. It's the most incredible thing. I love those moments.

    ReplyDelete