Sunday, August 29, 2010

the hallway

It seams to be Berlins most favorite place to be right now is in the hallway. Go figure.
The other day I was putting laundry away in her room, while she and Daddy were in the living room. Benji and I were chatting. She fallowed my voice, then got tired of crawling? and laid down with her pacifier.She was just chilling flat on her back. Just hanging out. Benji and I were cracking up! This kid makes me laugh all the time.

We were away from Berlin for something like four hours. It was hard! Benji and I had a wedding to go to, so we dropped Berlin off at my parents and went to party! We did however miss a dinner with my Parents, Nana, Baumpa, Aunt and Uncle! Let me tell you how much my little one lover her Nanny! I cant wait for Berlin to have a wonderful relationship with my mom like I had with my Nana!

No comments:

Post a Comment