Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My first post!

Welcome to my Blog!
I am thinking this is a great way to keep in touch with family and friends that I cant talk to every day. I can post videos and pictures and everyone can see them, without having to check out Facebook. 

Berlin is seven and a half months old and wants to stand all the time! She has perfected crawling. Now she wants to go onto bigger and better things. Walking! She is such a good girl! She really does not fuss too much. And gives me a great big smile whenever she sees me. It makes my heart melt every time I see her.

Anyway keep in touch, I will try to post a little every day. Even if its just a picture!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats! Can't wait til this move is over & I can visit with you two again! Miss you!
    Love, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should send that apple picture in to a cute baby contest. It's pretty out of control. I miss those blue eyes! -Aja

    ReplyDelete