Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Breakfast!

For the last few months, I've been making breakfast just about every morning. I am not too found of the making or cleaning, but the eating, has become a new love of mine! I have never really been a big fan of this meal, probably because most often it is very gluten filled. And I did not know how I liked my eggs! (a big question since I saw Run A Way Bride) But I found it! I LOVE scrambled eggs! They don't need anything in them. Just two eggs scrambled. But I really like them with cheese! Yum! I have a new love for cheese too! Which I must say is driving my Husband crazy!
In the morning Benji wakes up with the baby around 7- 7:30, 8 if we are really lucky, and he plays with her till about 9 when they come wake me up with a big gummy smile (from the baby of course), I put Berlin to sleep and go in the kitchen to make my new favorate new meal! Most of the time its potatos, in the new cast iron pan (thanks to my parents) with onions, bell peppers and sometimes left over stake. Then come the eggs! I love mine with mushrooms and cheddar cheese! The more cheese the better. Now this all sounds good, but by the time I've chopped everything up, 30 mins have gone by, and by now the house smells good! Thats when Berlin wakes up! So much for eating a hot meal! Daddy get her a piece of fruit and puts her in her highchair, and we can all eat together! That kid loves her fruit! But if Benji is really lucky, Ill make gluten free pancakes! Super yummy!

Now that you know how I start my day, I'm getting in the shower! Hope you have a good day!

This is Berlin with her fruit. She goes nuts over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment